You can create Label visualizations to add illustrations to your dashboards. You can embed images or text in a Label. Unlike other visualizations in Klera, Label visualization is not associated with an underlying dataset. It is used to show a fixed image or text.
To create a Label:
- Right-click anywhere on the container and select View> New/Change > Label.
Refer here to learn more about creating a visualization.
The following figure shows the resulting Label visualization.
Configure Label Visualization
Whenever you create a new Label or change an existing visualization to Label, it doesn't have any image or text associated with it. You need to configure it further.
- Select the Label and open the Visualizations.
The following configuration options are available:
- Visual Configuration : It lets you configure the visual appearance of the Label with the following settings.
- Click on the icon for visual configuration settings.
- Type: Click on the icon to select the type of content you want to show in the Label. You can add an image or a text to the Label.
- Source: Select the radio button for the source of the image.
- URL or File: Enter the URL of the image or upload a file of the image.
- Scaling: This defines how the image will scale on container resizing.
- Aspect Ratio: Image will be resized while maintaining the aspect ratio of the original image.
- Fill: The image will be stretched to fill the container. If the original image is larger than the size of the container then the center of the image will be retained for the Label and the rest of it will be cropped.
- Fit: The image will be resized to fit the container without maintaining the aspect ratio of the original image. The complete image will be visible.
- Original: The image is automatically center aligned. If the original image is larger than the size of the container then some parts may not be visible.
- Type text for Label.
- Select the font type and color of the text.
- Enable/disable auto-resizing of the text by clicking on the toggle switch.
A Label created with text is shown in the following figure.
- Select horizontal and vertical alignment from the drop-down for the image or text on your Label.
- To show or hide the header and border, click the toggle switch.
- Turn on the toggle switch to show the border for the container. Change the border color, style and width as shown below:
Here is the effect of various container settings on your Label.
Configuration Options in Full-Screen Mode
Visualization can be seen in full-screen mode by clicking on icon.
|Note: Visualizations Panel is not accessible in full-screen mode.|
- Click on the icon at the top-right corner of the container.
- Select ‘Configure View’ from the overflow menu.
- A pop-up form with all the relevant configuration options will appear on the screen.
- Configure your visualization and click on ‘APPLY’.