Visualizations in Klera
Visualizations are visual representations of your data. Visualizations make it intuitive to understand complex information and derive insights from them.
There are various types of visualizations available in Klera e.g. Bar, Pie, Line, Word Cloud, Network Graph etc. You can create multiple visualizations on a page.
Refer here to learn more about all the visualizations in Klera and their configuration options.
How to Create New Visualizations
Method 1: Create a new visualization from an existing one
- Right-click on an existing visualization.
- From context menu go to View > New option. You will see a list of available visualizations.
- Select the visualization from the list.
- This will create a new visualization, which will be available in the View Panel.
- You can bring it either on the same page or a new page from the View Panel.
Method 2: Create a new visualization from the data available in the Data Panel.
- Open the ‘Data’ Panel.
- Click on icon to view the columns in the dataset you want to create a visualization on.
- Select the desired columns. You can select multiple columns by holding the Shift key. To select non-adjacent columns, hold the Ctrl key.
- Drag and drop the selected columns on the page.
- A new Grid will be created.
|Note: Only Grid visualization can be created using this method. You may change the visualization later.|
- Right-click on the visualization and go to View > Change.
- Select the desired visualization from the menu options.
- Select the visualization which needs to be changed.
- Open ‘Visualizations’ Panel.
- Click on the desired visualization, from the list shown at the top of the Visualization Panel.
Move & Resize Visualizations
- Click and hold the container header.
- Drag to move the container, a green or red overlay will be shown when you move your mouse around.
- Drop it at one of the places where green overlay appears. If a red overlay appears then you can not drop at that location.
- Click and hold the edge of a container and drag to resize.