Supported version: Cloud
- Python Script Integration Service deployed on the Klera.
- Below libraries available on the Klera:
- All the required roles and permissions for the AWS CodeStar.
- Client Id, Client Secret and AWS hosted region for the AWS CodeStar
Note : Permission required for AWS CodeStar is : AWSCodeStarFullAccess
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your AWS CodeStar instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
Below are the list of all the python scripts operation for the AWS CodeStar:
|S No.||Operation Name||Description|
|1||Describe Project||Describe Project of AWS CodeStar|
|2||Describe User Profile||Describe User Profile of AWS CodeStar|
|3||List Project||List Project of AWS CodeStar|
|4||List Resources||List all the Resources of AWS CodeStar|
|5||List Tags for Project||List all the Tags for Project of AWS CodeStar|
|6||List User Profiles||List all the Users of AWS CodeStar|
|7||List Team Members||List all the Team Members of AWS CodeStar|
Steps to use AWS CodeStar on the Klera:
The user needs to follow the below steps:
- The user needs to upload the CodeStar App on the Klera and in return it will auto-register all the python scripts on the Klera.
- The user needs to right click on the floor and needs to go to the Scripts->Operations-> AWS CodeStar.
- It will expose all the scripts operations here and the user can run any operation of his/her choice.