Supported version: Cloud
- Python Script Integration Service deployed on the Klera.
- Below libraries available on the Klera:
- All the required roles and permissions for the AWS Cloudwatch.
- Client Id, Client Secret and AWS hosted region for the AWS Cloudwatch
Note : Permission required for Cloudwatch is : CloudWatchFullAccess
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your AWS Cloudwatch instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
Below are the list of all the python scripts operation for the AWS Cloudwatch:
|S No.||Operation Name||Description|
|1||Alarm History||Get all the Alarm History of AWS Cloudwatch.|
|2||Anomaly Detectors||List all Anomaly Detectors of AWS Cloudwatch|
|3||Composit Alarms||Get all Composit Alarms of AWS Cloudwatch|
|4||Dashboard Details||Get all Dashboard Details of AWS Cloudwatch|
|5||Insight Rules||Get all Insight Rules of AWS Cloudwatch|
|6||List Dashboards||List all the Dashboards of AWS Cloudwatch|
|7||List Metrics||Get a list of all the Metrics of AWS Cloudwatch|
|8||Metric Alarms||Get all Metric Alarms of AWS Cloudwatch|
Steps to use AWS Cloudwatch on the Klera:
The user needs to follow the below steps:
- The user needs to upload the Cloudwatch App on the Klera and in return it will auto-register all the python scripts on the Klera.
- The user needs to right click on the floor and needs to go to the Scripts->Operations-> AWS Cloudwatch.
- It will expose all the scripts operations here and the user can run any operation of his/her choice.