Supported version: Cloud
API Rate Limit: No Limit
Supported Authentication: Token- based authentication
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Codefresh instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To configure Codefresh using token based authentication:
Steps to generate token from Codefresh UI:
1. Open Codefresh in your browser.
2. From the Left Panel, select "User Settings".
3. In the User Settings, go to "API Keys" section and click on "GENERATE".
4. Give the Key a user-friendly name without spaces and select all the Scopes .
5. After selecting all the Scopes, click on "CREATE".
6. Now, go to Klera UI in your data source configuration, and add following details:
- Enter your Codefresh URL : https://g.codefresh.io/api
- Select Authentication Type as Token
- Select “Create New Account” and add account name
- Check “Pass Parameters(s) in Header” and add below details:
- Key : Authorization
- Value : <Token Generated from Codefresh>
- Click on “Save”