Step 1: Download
We will use curl command, a command-line utility for downloading the Klera Setup. The Link will be provided in the “Experience Klera - Seamlessly connect the dots” email to download the installer file to your Linux Machine.
Step 2: Install
After the installer file has been downloaded successfully, we must unzip the file. Please navigate with the command cd Klera-Installer-name and then list the file content.
Please ensure the machine has sufficient space available on the /var directory as Klera will be installed on path /var/lib/docker.
Please execute the shell/script file, run the script "sh kleraSDLCcontainerinstallation.sh" as a root user on your Linux Terminal. This is will initiate the installation process.
If it's an upgrade, follow Step 1 and 2. After successful upgrade, access Klera in the web browser
Step 3: Activate
We will now activate the Klera Product Key.
- Download the Product Key: The product key is sent as an attachment to the email with the subject “Experience Klera – Product License Key”. Download that product key on to the host system.
- Please open the following URL in the web browser (Google Chrome recommended): http://<host machine IP>:18080/klera
Port 18080 should be open to access Klera. You also need to open ports 48444, 48446,18089, 18083 to access other features of Klera.
- After opening the URL, a screen will be visible with the message “Welcome, please enter the product key for activation”. On this screen, click on “Activate License Key”.
- Enter the Product Key shared with you and click on ‘Submit’ button. (Active internet connection required). This will successfully activate Klera.
- After successful activation of the license key, the login screen will appear.
Step 4: Launch
Once the activation is completed, Klera can be launched using the following information from another machine (remote machine).
- Open the following URL in the web browser (Google Chrome recommended) on your remote machine: http://<host machine IP where Klera was installed>:18080/klera
- Use the default credentials shown below to login:
Klera is now ready for use.
For assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org