Supported version: 188.8.131.5246 till 184.108.40.2060 Server & Cloud
API Rate Limit: 180 requests per minute for professional edition and 300 requests per minute for enterprise edition
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your TestRail instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To configure TestRail Server and TestRail Cloud to use basic authentication, follow the steps below:-
- Enable REST API on your TestRail instance .
- Enable Administrative Privilege to the user as current connector also bring the users information which need this. Enable This user is an administrator.
- Enter your TestRail URL for example http://testrail.klera.io
- Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account “TestRail Account”
- Enter your email id as username and password. You can also enter your API Key instead of password. Click here to refer TestRail official document on the steps to generate API Key.
- Click on “Save”