Supported version: Cloud Version from 4.1 till 5.1.0.
API Rate Limit: 1 to 50 million requests/day
Token based authentication
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your OpenShift instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To Generate a token for OpenShift follow below steps:
- Login to OpenShift using your credentials.
- Select your plan and click on “Open Web Console” to go into your account.
- Now, click on the name of your account shown at the top right corner and,
- Click on “Copy Login Command”.
- You will now see a link showing “Display Token” on the page, click on it for the token.
- Here, you will see your API token on the top.
- Copy your token from the page and save it. We will need this token while configuring the data source on the klera.
To configure OpenShift connector using Token-based authentication, follow the steps below:-
- Enter your OpenShift URL for example https://openshift.klera.io
- Select “Create New Account” and add a user-friendly name for account “OpenShift Account”
- Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter followings:
Value: Bearer <SPACE> <Your Token>
- Click on “Save”.