Supported version: Spring'23(Cloud).
API Rate Limit: Variable for different APIs
OAuth 2.0 Authentication
Follow the below steps to register an OAuth 2.0 application on Salesforce using your account.
- Login into your Salesforce Account.
- Go to Setup -> Platform Tools -> Apps -> App Manager.
- Choose ‘New Connected App’ and enter following mandatory details:
- Connected App Name
- API Name
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- Check ‘Enable OAuth Setting’
- Redirect URL: This would be https://<HostName.DomainName>:48444/AccountMa nagementWebService/callback.html
- For example: If Klera is installed on machine whose hostname is KleraMachine.Klera.io then Redirect URL would be https://KleraMachine.Klera.io:48444/AccountManage mentWebService/callback.html
- Important:This URL should be accessible from the client machine. Machine from where user is login into Klera.
- Select all Available OAuth Scopes.
- Click on Save after above setting.
- Edit the added App and save following properties:
- Under section ‘API (Enable OAuth Settings)’
- Consumer Key.
- Consumer Secret.
- Need to add port 48444 in Firewall/Security systems whitelist.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Salesforce instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
We will need these information while importing connector on Klera.
After login into Klera, perform below steps:
- Right click on the floor, go-to Connectors → Import.
- Import the Salesforce Connector.zip file.
- After successful import, this will result in a new container contains name of data source “REST Application Data Sources”.
- Right click on the entity of column “Salesforce Connector Datasource” and go to Connectors >> Connections >> Configure.
- Enter following details in the opened form:
- Instance URL: Instance URL of your Salesforce instance. For example : https://salesforce.klera.io
- Application Key: Enter Client ID.
- Application Secret: Enter Client Secret.
- Authorization URL: https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/authorize
- Access Token URL: https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token
- Domain for Callback: Enter Hostname with Domain Name of Klera machine. For example: KleraMachine.Klera.io
- Click on 'Save'.
- On clicking 'Save', a pop-up will open which will prompt for Salesforce credentials and after successful authentication, it will redirect to the Call Back URL(redirect URL) mentioned in the Salesforce.
Important: Please make sure, the pop-up is not blocked by the chrome browser.