Supported version: Cloud
API Rate Limit: No Limit
Token based authentication
To configure HelpDocs to use token based authentication, follow the steps below:-
Creating a New Key
- Log in to your HelpDocs dashboard
- Go to Settings > API
- Click Create a New API Key
- We'll create an API key for you and slide out the sidebar
- Enter a name for your key. This is just so you can identify the key later.
- Choose permissions for your key by ticking the appropriate checkboxes
- Hit Save
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your HelpDocs instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
The new key will be ready to use right away.
- On Klera , enter HelpDocs URL as https://api.helpdocs.io/v1
- Select Authentication Type as Token
- Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account “HelpDocs Account”
- Add below details:
Key : key
Value : <Key Generated from HelpDocs>
- Click on “Save”