Supported version: Cloud
API Rate Limit: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/api-management/rate-limit-policy
Supported Authentication: Custom Authentication(Supported from 126.96.36.199 Klera Version).
To configure Microsoft Azure Connector using Custom Authentication, follow the steps below:-
1. Enter Microsoft Azure URL: https://management.azure.com
2. Select Authentication Type as "Custom Authentication".
3. Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account for e.g. “Microsoft Azure Account”.
4. Select "Method Type" as "POST".
5. Enter the following API in the Validation End Point section:
6. Enter the following details in End Point Body Parameters section:
Value2: <Your Client Id>
Value3: <Your Client Secret>
7. Select "Response Key" from "Get Credentials From" section.
8. Select "Authorization with Bearer Prefix" from "Operation's Request Header Parameter" section.
9. Enter the following value in "Parameter Key Name In Response" section: access_token
10. Select "Read Expiration Time From Response" from Expiration Time section.
11. Enter the following value in "Response Parameter key name containing expiration time" section: expires_in
12. Select "Seconds" from "Expiration time parameter value's unit or format" section.
13. Click on "Save".
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Microsoft Azure instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.