Supported version: Cloud
API Rate Limit: Variable for different APIs
Supported Authentication: Token based
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your DataDog instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
How to add a Datadog API key :
1. Navigate to Organization settings, then click the API keys tab.
2. Click the New Key button.
3. Enter a name for your key.
4. Click Create API key.
Your org must have at least one API key and at most 50 API keys.
Key names must be unique across your organization.
How to add application keys:
1. Navigate to Organization Settings
2. Select Application Keys. If you have permission to create application keys.
3. Click New Key.
Application key names cannot be blank.
To configure DataDog using token based authentication, follow the steps below:-
1. Enter DataDog URL : https://api.datadoghq.com
2. Select “Create New Account” and add a user-friendly name for account for e.g. DataDog Account.
3. Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter the following details:
Value: < Your Application Key >
Click on "+" and enter the following details:
Value: < Your Api Key >
4. Click on “Save”.