Supported Version June 2022 Platform Release
Supported Authentication: Token authentication
API Rate Limit: 120 requests per hour
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Lacework instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To configure Lacework connector using Token based authentication, follow the steps below:
- Enter your Lacework URL- https://klera.lacework.net
- Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account for example- “Lacework Account”
- Enter the following details:
- Key : "Authorization"
- Value : Bearer < SPACE > < Your Token >
- Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header".
- Click on “Save”.