Supported version: Cloud
- Python Script Integration Service deployed on the Klera.
- Below libraries available on the Klera:
- All the required roles and permissions for the AWS Inspector.
- Client Id, Client Secret and AWS hosted region for the AWS Inspector.
Note : Permission required for AWS Inspector is : AmazonInspectorFullAccess
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your AWS Inspector instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
Below are the list of all the python scripts operation for the AWS Inspector:
|1||List Assessment Targets||Get a list of all the Assessment Targets in Inspector.|
|2||List Assessment Templates||Get a list of all the Assessment Templates in the AWS Inspector.|
|3||List Assessment Runs||Get a list of all the Assessment Runs corresponding to Templates ARN in AWS Inspector.|
|4||List Assessment Run Agents||Get a list of all the Assessment Run Agents corresponding to Run ARN in AWS Inspector.|
|5||List Exclusions||Get a list of all the Exclusions corresponding to Run ARN in AWS Inspector.|
|6||List Findings||Get a list of all the Findings corresponding to Run ARN in AWS Inspector.|
|7||List Rules Packages||Get a list of all the Rules Packages in the AWS Inspector.|
|8||Get Assessment Templates Details||Get the Details of the Assessment Templates in the AWS Inspector.|
|9||Get Assessment Targets Details||Get the Details of the Assessment Targets in the AWS Inspector.|
|10||Get Assessment Runs Details||Get the Details of the Assessment Runs in the AWS Inspector.|
|11||Get Findings Details||Get the Details of the Findings in the AWS Inspector.|
|12||Get Rules Packages Details||Get the Details of the Rules Packages in the AWS Inspector.|
|13||Get Access Role Details||Get the Details of the Cross Account Access Roles in the AWS Inspector.|
Steps to use AWS Inspector on the Klera:
The user needs to follow the below steps:
- The user needs to upload the Inspector App on the Klera and in return it will auto-register all the python scripts on the Klera.
- The user needs to right click on the floor and needs to go to the Scripts->Operations-> AWS Inspector.
- It will expose all the scripts operations here and the user can run any operation of his/her choice.