MariaDB Database Configuration:
To configure MariaDB Database, follow the steps below:-
- Select 'MariaDB' from drop down menu of 'Database Type'. If it is already present then ignore.
- Select “Create New Account” from the "Add Account" drop down menu.
- Add user friendly name for account, for example “MariaDB Account”.
- Enter your Server IP and Server Port.
- Enter Username and Password.
- Click on "Save" button.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your MariaDB Database instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.