Supported version: Cloud
API Rate Limit: 500 requests per 120 seconds
Supported Authentication: Token- based authentication
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Veracode instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
Steps to generate Key and Secret:
1. Open Veracode UI in your browser.
2. On the top-right corner, select your user profile and click on "Account Settings".
3. Scroll down to "Reporting API" section and click on "Show" button.
4. You will get the Key and Secret. Copy the Key and Secret and save it to Notepad.
Steps to configure Veracode Connector:
1. Right clicking on Connector Name, go to Connectors->Connections->Configure.
2. Configure Connection form will open in which you have enter the required details.
- Enter Veracode URL: https://securitylabs.veracode.com
- Select "Create New Account" and add user friendly name for the account, for e.g. Veracode Account.
- Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter the following details:
Value: <Your Key>:<Your Secret>
- Click on "Save".