Supported version: Snyk cloud (latest)
API Rate Limit: 2000 requests/min/user.
Prerequisite : Snyk user must have paid version of Snyk to access all Snyk REST APIs.
Supported Authentication: Token authentication
To Generate token for Snyk, follow the below steps:
1. Login to Snyk.io
2. Go to https://snyk.io/account/
3. Go to the 'General' tab.
4. Under 'Auth Token' there is invisible token in column 'KEY' which will be visible when clicked.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Snyk instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To configure Snyk connector using Token based authentication, follow the steps below:
- Enter Snyk URL- https://snyk.io/api/v1
- Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account for example- “Snyk Account”
- Enter the following details:
- Key : "Authorization"
- Value : token<SPACE><Your Token>
- Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header".
- Click on “Save”.