Supported version: Cloud
- Python Script Integration Service deployed on the Klera.
- Below libraries available on the Klera:
- All the required roles and permissions for the AWS Security Hub.
- Client Id, Client Secret and AWS hosted region for the AWS Security Hub.
Note : Permission required for AWS Security Hub is : AWSSecurityHubFullAccess
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your AWS Security Hub instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
Below are the list of all the python scripts operation for the AWS Security Hub:
|1||Get Enabled Standards||Get the Enabled Standards in AWS Security Hub.|
|2||Describe Products||Get the Description of the Products in the AWS Security Hub.|
|3||Describe Standards||Get the Description of the Standards in the AWS Security Hub.|
|4||Describe Standards Controls||Get the Standards Controls using Standards ARN in AWS Security Hub.|
|5||Get Action Targets||Get all the Action Targets in the AWS Security Hub.|
|6||Get Findings||Get all the Findings filtered on Date in the AWS Security Hub.|
|7||Get Insights||Get the Insights in the AWS Security Hub.|
|8||Get Insights Results||Get all the Results of the Insights in AWS Security Hub.|
Steps to use AWS Security Hub on the Klera:
The user needs to follow the below steps:
- The user needs to upload the Security Hub App on the Klera and in return it will auto-register all the python scripts on the Klera.
- The user needs to right click on the floor and needs to go to the Scripts->Operations-> AWS Security Hub.
- It will expose all the scripts operations here and the user can run any operation of his/her choice.