Supported version: Server up to 2.12.0
API Rate Limit: No limit
Supported Authentication: Token based Authentication.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your OWASP ZAP instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
Steps to generate API Key:
1. Select the "Tools" tab from top section.
2. From the list which appears on selecting "Tools" tab, select "Options".
3. Select "API" and click on "Generate Random Key" and token will be created just above the Generate Random Key button.
4. Copy the API Key and save it somewhere on notepad and click on OK.
Steps to configure OWASP ZAP using Token based authentication:
1. Enter OWASP ZAP URL for e.g. https://owaspzap.klera.io.
2. Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account “OWASP ZAP Account”.
3. Add below details:
Key : apikey
Value : <API Key Generated from OWASP ZAP>
4. Click on "Save".