Supported version: Cloud(latest)
API Rate Limit: No limit
Supported Authentication: Token- based authentication
To configure qTest Connector using token based authentication:
- Enter your qTest URL for e.g. : https://qtest.klera.io
- Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account “qTest Account”
- Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter followings:
- Token Parameter Key : "Authorization"
- Value : Bearer<SPACE><Your Token>
- Click on “Save”
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your qTest instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.