Step 1: Download
Click on the link provided in the “Experience Klera - Seamlessly connect the dots” email to download the installer file, named “klerainstaller.exe”.
Step 2: Install
After the installer file has been downloaded successfully, please right-click and run the installer file (klerainstaller.exe) as admin user with the option “Run as administrator”. Once prompted to select a host system drive on which to install Klera, please select the installation drive and follow on-screen prompts to complete the installation. Once the installation is successful, a confirmation message “Klera has been successfully installed on your computer.” will appear. A system reboot is required to complete the installation.
Step 3: Activate
After the host system has rebooted, Klera services will start automatically. It will take couple of minutes to get into running state. After the services are up, activate the Klera Product Key.
- Download the Product Key: The product key is sent as an attachment to the email with the subject “Experience Klera – Seamlessly Connect the Dots”. Download that product key on to the host system.
- Port 18080 should be open to access Klera. You also need to open ports 48444, 48446, 18089, 18083 to access other features of Klera.
- On the host system, open the following URL in the web browser (Google Chrome recommended): http://<host machine IP>:18080/klera
- After opening the URL, a screen will be visible with the message “Welcome, please enter the product key for activation”. On this screen, click on “Activate License Key”.
- Enter the Product Key shared with you and click on ‘Submit’ button. (Active internet connection required). This will successfully activate Klera.
- After successful activation of the license key, the login screen will appear.
Step 4: Launch
Once the activation is completed, Klera can be launched using the following information from another machine (remote machine).
- Open the following URL in the web browser (Google Chrome recommended) on your remote machine: http://<host machine IP where Klera was installed>:18080/klera
- Use the default credentials shown below to login:
Klera is now ready for use.
For assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org