Supported version: Cloud(latest)
API Rate Limit:
Steps to generate a token from Aha! follow the steps below
1. In the home screen of Aha! click on the settings icon present in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Go to the Personal Settings -> Click on the Developer option.
3. Click on the 'Generate API key' button and give the name of the key.
4. Copy the key and 'save' it.
Supported Authentication: Token-based authentication
To configure Aha! Connector to use Token based authentication-
1. Enter your Aha! URL for example https://klera.aha.io
2. Select “Create New Account” and add a user-friendly account name, for example, Aha Account.
3. Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter followings:
Value : "Bearer<SPACE><Your API Token>"
4. Click on "Save".
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Aha! instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.