Supported version: Cloud and Server v2.0
Supported Authentication: Token Based Authentication
API Rate Limit: https://developers.miro.com/reference/api-reference
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Miro instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To generate token for Miro connector, follow the steps below:
1. In the 'Profile' Tab, click on 'Settings'.
2. Click on 'Your apps' and 'Create new App'.
3. Enter the App Name, Select the Team and Click on 'Create App'.
4. Select the permissions and Click on 'Install app and get OAuth token'.
5. Select a team and Click on 'Add & Allow'.
6. You will see the generated token as shown in the image below. Copy it to some safe place.
To configure Miro Connector using Token based authentication, follow the steps below:
- Enter Miro URL, for example-https://api.miro.com
- Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account for example- “Miro Connection Account”
- Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter the following details:
- Key : Authorization
- Value : Bearer <Your Token>
- Click on “Save”.