Supported Authentication: Token Based Authentication
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your NeoLoad instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To generate token for Neoload connector, follow the steps below:
1. In the 'Profile' Tab, click on 'Profile'
2. Click on 'Generate A New Access Token'
3. Enter name for your token and click on 'Generate'.
4. You will see the generated token as shown in the image below. Copy it to some safe place.
To configure NeoLoad Connector using Token based authentication, follow the steps below:
- Enter NeoLoad URL https://neoload.saas.neotys.com
- Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account for example- “NeoLoad Account”
- Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter the following details:
- Key : accountToken
- Value :<Your Token>
- Click on “Save”.