Supported version: Cloud.
Supported Authentication: Token Based Authentication
API Rate Limit: https://documentation.defectdojo.com/integrations/rate_limiting
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your DefectDojo instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To generate token for DefectDojo connector, follow the steps below:
1. In the 'Profile' Tab, click on 'API v2 Key'
2. Click on 'Generate New Key'
3. You will see the generated token as shown in the image below. Copy it to some safe place.
To configure DefectDojo Connector using Token based authentication, follow the steps below:
- Enter your DefectDojo URL, for example-https://demo.defectdojo.org
- Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account for example- “DefectDojo Connection”
- Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter the following details:
- Key : Authorization
- Value : Token<SPACE> <Your Token>
- Click on “Save”.