Supported version: Cloud.
Supported Authentication: Token Based authentication
API Rate Limit: No
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your OutSystems Lifetime instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To generate OutSystems Lifetime token, follow the steps below.
1. In the 'LifeTime management console', open the 'User Management tab' and select the 'Service Accounts' sub-menu
2. Select 'New Service Account'.
3. Enter the service account username and description, select the desired role, select the duration for the token, and click the 'Create button'.
To configure the OutSystems Lifetime connector using Token based authentication, follow the steps below:
1. Enter your OutSystems Lifetime URL for example - https://demoklera-lt.outsystemsenterprise.com
2. Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account for example- “OutSystems Lifetime Account”
3. Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter the following details:
1. Key : "Authorization"
2. Value : Bearer < SPACE > < Your Token >
4. Click on “Save”.