Supported version: Cloud and Server.
Supported Authentication: Token authentication
API Rate Limit: https://api.mattermost.com/#tag/rate-limiting
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Mattermost instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To generate token for Mattermost connector, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Profile.
2. In 'Security' tab, click on 'Edit', in 'Personal Access Token' section.
3. Click on 'Create Token'.
4. Provide 'Token Description' and click on 'Save'.
5. Follow the prompts carefully.
6. You will see the generated token as shown in the image below. Copy it to some safe place.
To configure Mattermost connector using Token based authentication, follow the steps below:
- Enter your Mattermost URL, for example- https://kleract.cloud.mattermost.com
- Select “Create New Account” and add user friendly name for account for example- “Mattermost Connection Account”
- Check "Pass Parameter(s) in Header" and enter the following details:
- Key : Authorization
- Value : Bearer<SPACE> <Your Token>
- Click on “Save”.