Supported version: Server 5.0.4
API Rate Limit: No Limit
Supported Authentication: Basic Authentication
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your Redmine instance must be accessible from the Klera Machine.
To enable the API-style authentication, log in to the Redmine tool and follow the steps below
1. Enable Authentication For APIs ->Administration -> Settings -> Authentication
2. Enable REST API in Administration -> Settings -> API
To configure Redmine using Basic authentication:
1. Enter your Redmine URL for example http://localhost
2. Select 'Create New Account' and add user friendly name for account for example- 'Redmine Account'
3. Enter your username and password
4. Click on 'Save'.